Pages

6.09.2012

a-Crew-ed interest

If you are like me, your best friend texted you two hours after J. Crew & The Man Who Dressed America aired on CNBC to see if you watched and your response was, "No, I forgot. UGHHHHHH!" If this describes you, never fear, I scoured YouTube and found it online, since I apparently missed every replay of it. It is GREAT!!! I love Jenna Lyons, but it was cool to see CEO Mickey Drexler in action and take a behind the scenes look into the retail and manufacturing of all of those candy colored confections. Definite must-watch. Bonus: No commercials. :)
Enjoy!

            

3 comments:

  1. Well we will just have to watch it. We can connect it to the tv.
    Love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cool video! would love for you to enter my jack rogers giveaway!!

    xx
    kat

    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...